How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident at work claim in Arun

    How to stay calm when something goes wrong in your driving job

    If you are working in a driving capacity and something goes wrong, this can be terrifying. You cannot predict if something is going to go wrong, but what you can do, is prepare yourself so that you are always ready to deal with the situation if something does go wrong.

    • Take a deep breath. Even though there are things that you need to be dealing with right away, there is almost no chance of you doing what needs to be done if you are panicking. Take a deep breath and try to calm yourself.
    • Pull over. The next thing to do is to get your vehicle off the road so that you are not posing a danger to yourself or other vehicles.
    • Think safety first. Ensure that yourself and your passengers are safe.
    • Get back up. If your problem is something that you can’t deal with on your own, you might want to consider calling your company to get someone out to help you, or calling the police to come out and provide assistance.

    Making an accident at work claim in Arun

    If you are involved in an accident during your driving job, and you feel that you have evidence that proves that someone else was at fault, you may be able to make an accident at work claim in Arun to get compensation for your injuries. In order for this claim to be successful, the accident must have occurred within the past three years, and you must have seen a medical professional for your injuries. If this applies, and you can prove someone else’s responsibility, you have a very strong chance of securing compensation.

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    We at Accident Advice Helpline have more than15 years of experience with personal injury compensation claims, so we will be able to provide you with an experienced injury lawyer, working on a no-win, no-fee basis to process your accident at work claim in Arun. You can be confident of an exceptional service when you choose us. All you need to do is read the reviews that have been left by our past customers and we are sure this will put your mind at ease.

    You can call the helpline on 0800 689 0500, or call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to get started on your claim. Our team will be happy to provide you with advice and support throughout your claim. We will also give you a realistic assessment of the strength of your case and the compensation amount you are likely to receive.

    So call us now and find out if you can start your claim today.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 16th October 2014

    Author: matthew

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.