Can you make an accident at work claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
It is normal to have good and bad days in any job but you don’t expect to be injured while working. If you were not to blame, you may be able to make and accident at work claim in Abercarn.
If you love your job, the threat of an accident won’t be foremost in your mind. So the question is, how can you turn any job that you aren’t happy in, into a job that you love and can’t wait to go back to after each weekend and holiday?
- Decide what makes you unhappy. If it is the job itself, then this may not be fixable. However, if you are unhappy because of other things about the job, then this might actually be quite easy for you to work around.
- Speak to your employer. If you just let your employer know that you aren’t happy with what is happening in your job then they might be able to change this.
- Create new jobs for yourself. Obviously this doesn’t mean to appoint yourself the new manager, but if you can find new jobs which no one really wants to do then you can make them your own, and your employer will soon be impressed by your initiative.
- Leave. As a last resort, if you feel that you actually need to take on a new job after all, let your employer know that it is nothing to do with the actual company, and that you were just not suited to the job, and you should still get a good reference.
Making an accident at work claim in Abercarn
Not all accidents mean you are eligible to claim compensation. There are guidelines and you can only claim if these apply.
- Your accident must be the fault of someone else.
- Your claim must be started within 3 years of your accident.
- You must receive medical attention from a doctor so that you can provide medical evidence.
Accident Advice Helpline are here to help. We have over 15 years of personal injury experience and we make all claims on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
If you aren’t sure how best to go about making an accident at work claim in Abercarn, you can call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and the team will be more than happy to pass you over to an experienced injury lawyer who can make your claim on your behalf and make sure that you receive the maximum compensation.