Need some assistance with your accident at work claims in Abercanaid?
If you have been hurt or injured whilst going about your daily work duties, you may be entitled to seek compensation. You can do this by making accident at work claims in Abercanaid. As a general rule of thumb, employees are eligible to make a personal injury claim if:
- Your injuries were caused during an accident at work
- The incident occurred within the last three years
- You required medical attention for your injuries
Take the Accident Advice Helpline online test to establish for certain if you are lawfully entitled to initiate legal proceedings. The 30-Second Test is simple to complete as it is just a short series of questions about your accident and your injuries.
It will only take a few moments and you’ll have a definitive answer in next to no time. Plus, it will also provide you with a guideline value of compensation which you may be awarded if your claim is upheld. You really have nothing to lose by taking the test, and so much to gain, so go on, take the test right now!
What sort of accidents at work will Accident Advice Helpline assist with?
We have been guiding and supporting victims of accidents at work since 2000 and we will be glad to help you too. We have a wealth of experienced amassed during this lengthy period of time, so you can be assured that we are qualified to assist you. The sort of accidents at work which we can assist with are:
- We can assist you if you have been working on a farm and have been injured during a fall from a barn roof, contracted industrial asthma from inhaling chemicals or pesticides or been injured by an animal or piece of machinery.
- We can help if you work in a kitchen and sustain burn or scald injuries because of an accident that was not your fault.
- We can help you if you are an office worker who has been injured during a slip or who has a painful repetitive strain injury.
- We can support you if are a construction worker who has been injured during a fall or who has developed the painful condition known as vibration white finger.
- We can guide you if you are a factory worker who has developed industrial deafness or been maimed by a piece of machinery.
If you would like some assistance with your accident at work claims in Abercanaid please call our sympathetic and knowledgeable claims advisors on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, and they will be glad to offer you some free advice. Ring us now.
Date Published: 28th April 2015
Author: David Brown