After your accident in the Vale of Glamorgan
Recovering from an injury can be a stressful time but claiming compensation for that injury may not be as difficult as you might think.
We are an injury law firm that has spent fourteen years helping people like you get the compensation they deseve after being hurt in an accident. So we have all the experience necessary to help you get your compensation too.
Your accident in the Vale of Glamorgan
Firstly, you need to check if you qualify for compensation.
- Personal injury compensation is there for people who have been injured following an accident that wasn’t their fault. Your accident in the Vale of Glamorgan may have been caused by outright negligence or carelessness, or perhaps by an honest mistake, but the fact remains that you suffered physically and perhaps financially as a result, that is why you are entitled to claim.
- It doesn’t matter where your accident in the Vale of Glamorgan took place. We deal with claims arising from accidents on the road, at work, on holiday, even for accidents that have happened at home.
- You can claim compensation for any injury or illness, physical or psychological.
To confirm whether the circumstances of your accident in the Vale of Glamorgan mean that you are entitled to compensation you can do so either by using our 30 Second Compensation Calculator on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk, or by calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500.
A successful claim will compensate you for the pain/distress of your injury (or injuries), and the inconvenience and monetary losses you had to endure as a result. Loss of earnings for example, though other costs might be child care, travel expenses, missed holidays and so on.
Why choose us?
- We are an injury law firm that employs dedicated injury lawyers who work under no win no fee contracts, ensuring that there is no financial risk to you. If your claim is unsuccessful then you won’t have to pay out a penny.
- The patron of Accident Advice Helpline is Esther Rantzen, well-known for fighting consumer rights.
- Since we were founded in 2000, we have helped thousands of accident victims get compensation for their injuries. Compensation they may not have been able to get if faced with up-front legal fees. The UK Government no longer provides legal aid for personal injury claims.
- Our aim is to get the maximum amount of compensation for you as we can, with the minimum amount of ‘fuss’. The majority of the claims that we handle are successfully settled out of court.
- As well as our solicitors, we have a twenty-four hour helpline staffed by a team of friendly and sympathetic advisors who offer no obligation help and advice.
If you decide to choose us to work on your compensation claim we will do everything that we can to ensure that your claim is successful.
To talk to an advisor now about your accident in the Vale of Glamorgan, call us now on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 if using a mobile. All calls are confidential.
Date Published: 30th May 2014
Author: David Brown