Have you been hurt in a non-fault accident in Torfaen? If you have, we may be able to help you obtain compensation. To be eligible for personal injury compensation your accident has to have happened within the past three years, and be the result of someone else’s negligence.
If these two criteria apply to you, call us now for a free chat with one of our friendly advisers and learn more about how can start your no-win, no-fee* compensation claim today. You can alternatively complete our quick and easy 30-second test to find out how much your claim may be worth.
Whatever the circumstances of your accident in Torfaen, trust Accident Advice Helpline to fight fearlessly on your behalf and obtain the maximum compensation you are rightfully entitled
What to do after an accident
Following these five steps after an accident will greatly improve your chances of success in your claim later on. Here’s what to do if you’ve been involved in an accident in Torfaen:
- Even if you feel you weren’t seriously injured, call for an ambulance and wait for it to arrive. In many cases, accident victims are in a state of shock and may not be aware of the severity of injuries sustained.
- Do not discuss the accident, apologise or admit liability. Anything you say may be used against you later on in your claim.
- Contact the police and provide them with as many details as possible about the accident.
- If possible, take the other party’s name, address and insurance details. It is also a good idea to take photos of the scene of the accident and your injuries, if they are visible.
- Your next step should be to contact Accident Advice Helpline. Our specialist accident solicitors have over 16 years’ experience negotiating with insurance companies which ensures that they achieve the best possible outcome every time.
Our friendly advisers are available now to offer you excellent advice on the best course of action to take to ensure you give your personal injury compensation claim the best chances of success.Open Claim Calculator
Who can make a personal injury claim
Anyone whose accident meets the following criteria can make a personal injury compensation claim:
- The accident happened within the last three years
- The accident caused you personal injury. It doesn’t matter how minor your injury was
- The accident was caused at least partially the negligent action or inaction of another person.
To quickly find out how much your claim is worth, take our unique 30-second test.
Start your claim with Accident Advice Helpline today
If you would like our expert lawyers to help you after your accident in Torfaen, call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Our lines are open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week and all calls are confidential. Make the call today.