Have you been hurt in an accident in Torfaen?
If you have been injured in an accident in Torfaen you may be able to claim compensation, no matter where or how that accident happened.
- To be eligible for personal injury compensation your accident in Torfaen has to have happened within the past three years, and be the result of someone else’s negligence.
If these two criteria apply to your accident in Torfaen then you may be able to claim. To confirm this you can either check our free 30 Second Compensation Calculator on our website, www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk, or call one of our advisors on 0800 689 0500.
If you are entitled to compensation, then we can help. We are Accident Advice Helpline, a national injury law firm that has dedicated over ten years to helping accident victims get the compensation they deserve after their accidents.
Recently, our ‘no win no fee*’ injury lawyers have helped:
- Kelsey Cox from Sebastopol who was left hospitalised for three months when she was knocked off of her horse by a speeding motorcyclist. Kelsey says she counts herself lucky that she wasn’t left permanently paralysed by her accident, and considers her full recovery a miracle. But the first six weeks of her hospitalisation were the scariest of her life. Our solicitors worked their hardest to ensure that Kelsey got as much compensation as possible for her accident.
- Susan and John Griffith from Henley were both injured when their car was involved in a head on collision on the A4042. The couple both had to take time off of work to recover and employ a childminder to help them with their three children. Their accident cost them thousands in lost earnings and childcare costs. Susan Griffith is still off work and considering getting therapy as she has been unable to drive since the accident.
- Doris Richards was staying in a hotel in Pontypool when she got her leg stuck in a stair lift. The fire service had to be called to dismantle the entire lift system to get Mrs Richards free causing her a lot of distress. Because Mrs Richards’ warfarin levels were low she lost a serious amount of blood considering her age, and had to spend a week in hospital before she was allowed to go home. Mrs Richards’ daughter had to take additional time off of work to stay with her mother, which was all taken into account when Mrs Richards made her compensation claim.
- In another road accident in Torfaen, Mr Stacey fractured his ankle and had to take eight weeks off from his job as a mechanic, again resulting in a stressful period of low income.
If you would like our lawyers to help you after your accident in Torfaen, call our helpline now on 0800 689 0500. Our lines are open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week and all calls are confidential.