Are you online looking for an accident specialist in St Sampsons? Have you been exposed to poisonous carbon monoxide gas? If you live in rented accommodation, you should know that it is the responsibility of your landlord to ensure that all gas appliances that have come as standard with the house are tested on a regular, at least annual basis.
It is imperative that these checks are conducted by a fully qualified and trained Gas Safe Registered engineer. If a non-professional performs the check there is also the danger that they will not be performed correctly and simple errors could be made. A simple error when it comes to carbon monoxide can be the difference between life and death.
Carbon monoxide occurs as a result of the incomplete combustion of fossil fuels, as found in gas fires, real fires, central heating systems, boilers, and cookers.
As a result, there are many opportunities for carbon monoxide to find its way into your home.
If you think you have been affected in any way by carbon monoxide, you should find the right legal representation. However, you don’t necessarily need to work with an accident specialist in St Sampsons. It might be easier to pick up the phone and establish contact with one of our professional and highly experienced injury solicitors here at Accident Advice Helpline. In doing so, you will easily find out if you could make a claim for financial compensation against the person responsible.
Responsibility for carbon monoxide poisoning
The responsibility for carbon monoxide poisoning will vary from case to case. It could be that your landlord is responsible if they have not arranged for the necessary checks and assessments to be performed on gas appliances within your home.
It may the fault of an appliance manufacturer if it transpires that a product or appliance you have purchased has been faulty. It can be a fault in the manufacturing process which means that the appliance is not functioning correctly, and carbon monoxide is being produced as a result.
You might have had a new appliance fitted within your home, and if this has not been done correctly, carbon monoxide could end up being a by-product of a so-called professional’s mistake.
Claim with an accident specialist in St Sampsons
To find out if you could make a claim for compensation speak to a member of our team of injury solicitors today.
There are strict deadlines in place for how long you have to wait to make a claim. It is only three years in the case of carbon monoxide poisoning, so it is important that you do not delay in contacting us.
We will help you through every step of the claims process, from your initial no obligation call to get advice, up to agreeing on the amount of compensation you should claim.
You can take our 30-second test today to find out how much compensation your carbon monoxide poisoning case might actually be worth with the help of an accident specialist in St Sampsons. Amounts depend on who is responsible and how severe the injuries have been that were sustained as a result of that accident.
Remember, our solicitors operate on a strict no-win, no-fee basis, which means you do not have to pay a penny to get us on your side. To find out more, use your landline number to freephone one of our cordial advisors on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile by dialling 0333 500 0993.