How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident specialist in St Pierre du Bois

    Do you need an accident specialist in St Pierre du Bois?

    St Pierre du Bois, also known as St Peter’s, is situated on the island of Guernsey. Home to approximately 60,000 people, the island is popular with tourists and holidaymakers. In addition to numerous historical and cultural sites, Guernsey is known for its landscapes and coastline.

    With people keen to visit the area during the hot weather, the population can increase throughout the summer. As a result, accidents may be more likely to occur during this time. If you’ve been harmed whilst in the area, you may want to contact an accident specialist in St Pierre du Bois.

    Before you think about seeking legal advice, however, you’ll want to access medical help. Although you may not think your injuries are too serious, it’s always important to get checked out by a professional.

    As a well as getting a proper diagnosis, you’ll need to have received medical treatment before you’ll be eligible to make a compensation claim with an accident specialist in St Pierre du Bois.

    Is it worth making an injury claim?

    When an accident has occurred, people often want to move on and forget about it as soon as possible. It isn’t always that easy, however. Even a straightforward injury could leave you in pain for weeks or months and a more serious incident could have life-long consequences.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In some cases, people may also suffer emotional trauma as a result of an accident, such as flashbacks, anxiety or depression.

    Making an injury claim with an accident specialist in St Pierre du Bois could, therefore, be an ideal way to find closure. By making a successful claim, you can ensure that justice is done and that other people won’t be hurt in the same way.

    Getting help with your claim

    Before you commit to taking legal action, you may want to find out more about the claims procedure and how it works. If so, why not contact us at Accident Advice Helpline? We have over 16 years experience as a personal injury law firm and our dedicated team will be able to answer any questions you have.

    We even provide free no-obligation advice so you can learn more about obtaining compensation for your injuries, without feeling pressured to take action. To find out more now, why not get in touch today?

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline now

    Simply call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile and we’ll do everything we can to help you to obtain compensation for your injuries.

    Date Published: 26th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.