Accident specialist in Newtownards


You may have passed through Newtownards on the way to the Ark Open Farm, or when visiting Scrabo Country Park. You may also have visited the Mount Stewart House and Gardens, and on 4th February 2014, it was announced that there is a new Mount Stewart display to view in the Ards Visitor Information Centre, in Newtownards. The Gardens have plants from all over the globe in them, and they are unique, established by Edith, Lady Londonderry in the 1920s.

Accident specialist in Newtownards

If you are a resident of Newtownards or Ards as you would probably call it, you may be considering the possibility of making a personal injury compensation claim. In order to do that, you may be trying to locate an accident specialist in Newtownards. If you are unable to find a firm of injury solicitors Newtownards or elsewhere, or perhaps you cannot find a suitable injury solicitor to help with your potential claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of the freephone numbers below.

You may need the services of an accident specialist in Newtownards if you have suffered injuries in an accident which you can prove was not your fault. You usually have three years from the date of the accident in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, but in some cases, you only have two years in which to file your claim. If you have any doubts about how long you have in which to file your personal claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can also check with an accident specialist in Newtownards, for example, if you want to know how long you have to file your claim.

Claiming for an illness

You may also be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim if you have been told by your doctor that you have an illness which you (with your accident specialist in Newtownards for example) can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You have three years from the date you were first diagnosed with the illness in which to file your claim.

Examples of illnesses which can be proven to have been the result of another person’s negligence are work-related ones, occupational diseases, food poisoning after having a meal out, Legionnaire’s Disease and so on.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you think you have a possible personal injury compensation claim to make, but you are not sure how to start your claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. The freephone numbers to call are 0800 689 0500 for landlines and 0333 500 0993 for mobile phones. Why not call us now for expert legal advice about your potential claim?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )