How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident specialist in Newdigate

    Newdigate is a village in Surrey. Thus, there is probably no accident specialist in Newdigate there. You may wonder why this might be a problem. If you have need of an accident specialist in Newdigate , you will discover that you cannot usually file a personal injury compensation claim without the help of an expert injury solicitor.

    How could an accident specialist in Newdigate help?

    If you have been injured in an accident that you can prove was no fault of yours, an accident specialist in Newdigate, or ones based elsewhere, can help you build a case to file a claim against the person you believe was responsible for your accident and injuries. They can also help you build a case to prove that an illness you have been diagnosed with was the result of another person’s negligence, and again they could help you file a claim.

     Claims against a landlord

    If you are a tenant living in rented accommodation, you may have asked your landlord to do some necessary repairs several times. If, for example your home is damp, you may have to move out of one room, and perhaps you develop a respiratory problem because of the dampness. If you go to an injury solicitor with your medical report, he or she can assess the situation and if you have a case to answer, the solicitor will write to your landlord, giving him or her ninety days in which to respond. If, however, your case is urgent, the landlord will be asked to respond within a shorter time frame.

    You can not only claim compensation for the pain, distress and suffering caused by the disease or illness, but you may also be able to claim a rent rebate. You could also claim for any belongings that have been damaged; your accident specialist in Newdigate, for example, would be able to advise you about what you can claim for precisely.

    How long do I have to make a claim?

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness which someone else’s negligence is responsible, then you have three years in which to make your claim. You also, usually, have three years to claim for injuries sustained in an accident that took place within the UK. However there are some accidents and injuries for which you have two years or less in which to file your personal injury compensation claim, so you should check with an injury solicitor near you, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you actually have to file your potential claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice and help to file your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. Call us on one of our freephone numbers, which are 0800 689 0500 (also this is the number to call from a landline), or 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobile phones. Why not call now and discover how we may be able to help you?

    Date Published: 15th March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.