Road accident specialist in Newark
Do you need a road accident specialist in Newark to help you seek compensation for injuries you sustained in the area? Newark has now grown to be a highly popular commuter town due to its great transport links, surrounding villages and pleasant environment.
Is an accident specialist in Newark required?
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you have been injured in a road accident in Newark and are now seeking compensation for your injuries. The patron of these personal injury claim experts is the top-notch journalist, television personality and prominent leader in consumer rights in the UK, Esther Louise Rantzen CBE.
Driving safety tips to help you avoid road accidents
- Speaking and texting on the phone can shift your focus from the task that you have on hand at the moment. Focus on driving safely and getting to your destination safely.
- If you are tired, it is best that you avoid driving.
- Do not drive if you have taken medication. Some medications induce drowsiness. You could fall asleep at the wheel if you have taken them.
- When you are changing lanes, do so with great caution. Changing lanes quickly, cutting in front of other vehicles and not using the right signals can not only be very upsetting to drivers of other vehicles. It could also lead to an accident.
- If you have children with you, ensure that they do not climb around or fight in the vehicle. It could distract you and cause an accident.
Accident specialist in Newark for road accidents
Did you meet with a road accident in Newark? Are you now trying to get compensated for your injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking an accident specialist in Newark. You will be able to get in touch with experts in injury compensation on the number 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or using a landline on 0800 689 0500.
Date Published: 2nd February 2014
Author: David Brown