Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/aahclaim/public_html/pages/wp-content/plugins/yet-another-related-posts-plugin/classes/YARPP_Cache.php on line 465
Surfing accident specialist in New Quay
Do you need to speak to an accident specialist in New Quay as you have been hurt while surfing in the area, and you would now like to seek compensation for your injuries? The seaside resort of New Quay is very commonly referred to as the surfing capital of the UK. Fistral Beach in New Quay is recognised as being one of the best breaks in Cornwall. Fistral has been recognised as being capable of holding a very good sized swell, and it also has the capabilities to produce waves that are very powerful and hollow.
In need of an accident specialist in New Quay?
Take the 30-second test if you were hurt in New Quay in order to find out whether or not you have a valid claim that will let you seek compensation for the injuries that you sustained. You can take this test by going online and filling in a very easy form on the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Tips to keep you safe while surfing
- First, you need to be fit to surf. If you are not fit, you should not go surfing.
- If you want to surf, you need to be a very good swimmer.
- It is important to stretch before and after surfing.
- If you are a regular surfer, it is important for you to exercise on a regular basis.
- Do not go surfing if you have consumed alcohol.
- If you need to eat, do so at least one hour before you go surfing as this will prevent you from getting cramps.
Accident specialist in New Quay for surfing accidents
Did you get hurt while surfing in New Quay, and are you now seeking compensation for the injuries that you sustained? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of an accident specialist in New Quay. You will be able to contact these personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone on 0333 500 0993.