Accident in South Cambridgeshire


Are you recovering from an accident in South Cambridgeshire?

If so, it could be the perfect time for you to make an injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline.

When you’ve been in an accident in South Cambridgeshire, the most important thing is the recovery of your health but once you have that sorted, you may want to think about making a claim.

It isn’t just about getting some money for a new car or well-deserved holiday, it’s about conquering the fears that the accident has left you with and making a stand so that you can live your life the way you used to. Don’t let an accident rob you of the confidence to live life fully. Take a look at how it works below.

Who can do it?

If you haven’t claimed for an injury before, you may be wondering if there’s a criteria for who can make a claim. As long as your accident in South Cambridgeshire was in the last three years and it was through no fault of your own, you have a good chance of getting some compensation. Some of the more common types of accidents include, road traffic accidents, accidents while at work or on holiday, slip, trips, falls, food poisoning or medical negligence.

However, if your type of accident isn’t listed here you can still get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to find out what you’re entitled to.

When you do this, make sure to mention all the details of the period in which you were injured. Many people forget to mention the bills they’ve had to pay as a result of their injury and therefore never get the chance to claim them back.

If your injury has meant you’ve been out of work for some time you could claim for a loss of earnings, as well as medical or prescription costs you may have had to pay and others. Everything is worth mentioning so you get exactly what you’re entitled to.

How do I do this?

Making a claim for your accident in South Cambridgeshire is easier than you may think and Accident Advice Helpline have made it that much easier.

If you’d like to know what your claim could bring you, use the 30 second test on the Accident Advice Helpline website.

The test asks you to answer a few easy questions and when you’re done it will tell you if your claim is eligible and give you a rough estimation of how much money you could receive from it. When you’ve done that, the next step is to get in touch with them.

You can call the Accident Advice Helpline call centre 24/7 on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. There will always be a friendly, professional around to answer your call and give you free advice with no obligation.

You won’t be bogged down with sales pitches or scripted answers that get you nowhere, and their no-win no-fee* policy means you won’t have to front any money before the claim begins. You’re completely safe in these hands!

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )