Have you been involved in a motor accident, an accident at work or any other accident that you think or know was due to the negligence of someone else?
Have you suffered any physical or psychological injuries as a result of this accident that are affecting your day to day ability, maybe even needing to take time off work?
If so, you could have a successful claim for compensation. Accident Advice Helpline are a personal injury law firm established in 2000. We have a panel of over 200 ‘no win, no fee*’ solicitors, so if you are specifically looking for accident solicitors in London, we will search our skilled panel to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for.
- Check our 30 second online compensation calculator, or contact one of the friendly of our 24 hour freephone advice helpline to find out what the panel of accident solicitors in London can do for you and how much compensation you could receive
- Seek medical attention as soon as you are able to after the accident, no matter how small your injuries seem, you will need to be seen by a medical professional as some problems can take days, weeks or even months to become apparent
- Collect any evidence you think may help accident solicitors in London to win your case, such as medical notes and receipts, witness contact details and any photographs of the accident, injuries, and the area the accident happened in.
- Don’t feel ashamed or embarrassed about making a claim if your injuries seem minor, as even the smallest of injuries could become a long term problem and affect your day to day ability. The compensation could help to improve your life, bring the other side to justice, and help to ensure the same doesn’t happen to someone else.
How will the accident solicitors in London make my claim?
- Make a claim on your behalf through the negligent sides insurance company, be that motor, liability or indemnity insurance. It will be the insurance company that pay out your compensation as well as the solicitors fees, so you will receive the maximum amount of compensation possible.
- Make the process as stress free for you as possible – give you clear, expert advice, do the majority of the form filling for you, and get the most out of your claim as they can.
- You may be asked to attend a final medical assessment to assess how you are recovering and if you need any immediate medical support
What’s more is most of our cases are settled between the solicitor and the third parties’ insurance company before it even needs to get to court. With all of our accident solicitors in London being ‘no win, no fee*’, you have nothing to lose by making a claim. Call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim.