How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitors in Kirkham

    If you live and work in or near the local area, you may be looking for a firm of accident solicitors in Kirkham to represent you in a personal injury compensation claim. You may have been injured in an accident which you and your injury solicitors in Kirkham, or ones based anywhere else in the UK, can prove was not your fault.

    You generally have three years in which to file such a claim, although as you only have two years in which to file some claims for injury it is best to check either with a firm of accident solicitors in Kirkham, or with us here at Accident Advice Helpline, in order to find out how soon you should file your particular claim.

    Accident solicitors in Kirkham

    You could also be looking for injury solicitors in Kirkham, or ones based elsewhere in the British Isles, if you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You would have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim for such an illness.

    Illnesses caused by another person’s negligence

    An illness which was caused by another person’s negligence might be food poisoning, or a more permanent illness such as partial deafness caused because your employer did not give you ear defenders, despite the fact that you worked in a noisy environment. This can be caused by undercooked meat, fish, poultry and so on, or by vegetables not being thoroughly washed. It can also be the result of cross-contamination in the preparation stages, for example if vegetables come into contact with raw meat and so on

    You may also be a tenant living in poor housing conditions, and if you have complained about these to your landlord but nothing has been done about them, and you’ve become ill because of them, you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    For help and advice regarding any personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers at any time, any day of the year. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice why not call us now?

    Date Published: 4th January 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.