You don’t need an accident solicitor in Ystalyfera to make a claim
Have you been injured in an accident? At Accident Advice Helpline, we receive many calls every day from people who wish to make claims for personal injury that they have suffered in accidents that were caused by someone else. You could do the same. If you think you need an accident solicitor in Ystalyfera, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.
When you can claim
You should be eligible to claim through an accident solicitor in Ystalyfera if you’ve sustained an injury as a result of an accident that was caused by someone else. If unsure, take the 30 second test on our website – or just call our hotline, because an advisor will be able to tell you.
It doesn’t matter where, when, or how it happened, just as long as it was someone else’s fault and you were injured. If that’s the case, we want to hear from you.
Examples of injuries that lead to claims
Below, we have listed some situations that could give rise to claims. This is to give you an idea of the kinds of accident and injury that people call us about every day.
1) It’s winter. You are walking along a footpath in a public park, and you slip on a patch of ice. A passer-by calls an ambulance. You are taken to hospital, and an X-ray shows that you have broken your ankle.
2) You’re on holiday. You decide to go horse-riding, and hire a horse from a riding school. After the induction period, you’re on a horse, going along a bridle path, and the horse suddenly speeds up. You fall off the horse and it kicks you, causing your ribs to crack. You are badly bruised from falling on the path, too.
3) On the motorway, someone overtakes the car behind you, driving into the gap between that car and your car. They clip your rear bumper, causing you to lose control of your car. You manage to bring your car to a halt on the hard shoulder, but your car is badly damaged from the impact, and you and your passengers are distressed. You suffer whiplash, too.
Why claims can be made
In the first example, an accident solicitor in Ystalyfera can pursue a claim on your behalf because the local authority should have gritted the path. It was winter, so it should have been expected that the path might get icy.
In the second example, it could be argued that the riding school hiring the horses out to riders should have ensured that you received adequate instruction to deal with the horse during the induction period – and they failed to ensure this happened.
In the third example, the driver who made the overtaking manoeuvre was driving without due care and attention. They should have ensured that it was safe to overtake. It clearly wasn’t, because your car was there.
Call an accident solicitor in Ystalyfera now
You can call our hotline and an advisor will take your details. If you’re eligible to claim, they will pass your details to our team of no-win, no-fee* solicitors. Our lines are open 24/7, so call us anytime on:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline; or
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Alternatively, text “claim365” to 88010.
We look forward to helping you so call us now.