accident solicitor Wrington

two lawyers outside a courtroom.

Accident Solicitors covering Wrington

If you have had an accident in a public place in Wrington and the accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness, we can help you get the compensation you deserve. As a leading law firm, we handle thousands of personal injury claims every year. We can provide expert guidance relating to a wide range of public accident claims, including:

• Accidents in supermarkets
• Accidents in shopping centres
• Accidents in restaurants
• Accidents in pubs and bars
• Accidents in gyms and leisure centres

Injuries sustained as a result of accidents in public places can vary greatly in severity and at Accident Advice Helpline, we have experience handling claims involving all different levels of injury, from broken bones to serious head injuries.

What should I do after suffering from an accident in a public place?

To win your personal injury compensation claim, you will need to prove that someone else was responsible for your injury. To strengthen your case, you should report your accident to the owner of the unsafe premises and make a note of your injuries in their accident book. You should also take down the names and addresses of any witnesses to your accident and if possible, take photographs of the accident scene. If you wish to claim for expenses such as prescription costs, you should retain your receipts as evidence.

Why should I let an accident solicitor in Wrington handle my claim?

Appointing an experienced accident solicitor in Wrington can make all the difference to your chance of successfully winning compensation. If you are considering making a claim following your accident, you should contact the Accident Advice Helpline for a no-obligation legal consultation.

To discuss the details of your personal injury claim, contact us on our Freephone helpline or complete our 30-second test. When you contact us, you will speak with a friendly claims advisor, who will take down the details of your case and assign a specialist accident solicitor in Wrington to your case.

What can I claim for?

At the Accident Advice Helpline, we will fight for two main aspects of compensation: we will seek damages in relation to your pain and suffering and remuneration for your out-of-pocket expenses and financial losses. We will not rush to settle your claim – we will take the time to ensure that your compensation settlement covers your future care costs.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )