The ancient industrial town of Workington in Cumbria is home to iron and steel manufacturing, several churches and a distinguished heritage. However, a town this size does not have a huge choice of legal firms available.
In fact, if the worst does happen and you need an accident solicitor in Workington you should avoid simply choosing the first firm you might encounter.
Instead of just putting the phrase accident solicitor Workington into a search engine and hoping for the best, it’s important to choose an experienced and professional law firm you can trust.
Looking for an accident solicitor Workington? Why Accident Advice Helpline is the right choice
• Experienced and trustworthy – Accident Advice Helpline has advised thousands of people over the past 15+ years and helped them to apply for compensation. It is part of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Lexcel and is endorsed by TV consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
• Quick and easy – When researching an accident solicitor, Workington residents can get started by taking the 30-second test, an easy-to-complete compensation calculator on our website that allows you to check if you might be eligible for compensation.
• No pressure – You can speak to an Accident Advice Helpline adviser in complete confidence and with no obligation to proceed if you change your mind. Plus our friendly team is available to talk to via a freephone helpline.
• Peace of mind – All of the Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis, giving you absolute peace of mind that there is no risk if you proceed with your claim.
Could you be eligible for compensation?
You are likely to be able to make a claim for compensation if:
- You have suffered an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- The accident happened within three years. Please note that this deadline can be extended if the victim was a minor, or in the case of industrial diseases.
- You have been involved in a road traffic accident, you’ve had a slip, trip or fall, you have been the victim of medical negligence or you have had an accident at work.
Remember: most claims can be processed by telephone and most claimants will not need to attend court.
The advice line is available 24/7 so don’t hesitate to get in touch now.
Date Published: 18th December 2013
Author: David Brown