When you suffer from an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be entitled to compensation and if you wish to make a claim then you will need a solicitor to represent you. That is what we at Accident Advice Helpline do; we are professional, friendly and helpful law firm that has 15 years’ experience in personal injury and compensation law.
Do you need an accident solicitor in Winwick?
If you go on holiday to Winwick, or anywhere in the United Kingdom and an accident occurs, then Accident Advice Helpline can help, even if it’s just legal advice, such as:
- Has the accident happened in the last 3 years, if so then you may be able to make a claim
- If the victim of the accident was minor or you have suffered an industrial condition, then the deadline can be extended
- Claim times can vary from case to case
- Claim amounts cannot be guaranteed, claim amounts can only be estimated
- Your injuries must have needed medical attention to be able to make a claim
- Last but certainly not least, the accident has to have been someone else’s fault
Benefits of an accident solicitor in Winwick
Accident Advice Helpline and our in-house lawyers and solicitors have worked hard to streamline the whole legal process, making it easier for everyone to use.
- A unique 30-second test to see if your cases qualifies, and to get an estimate of how much you could be awarded
- Most claims can be processed over the phone
- Many claimants may not even have to go to court
- You can have all the free claims advice you need, with no obligation to go ahead, you decide if you want to start a claim
- We work on a no-win, no-fee* policy, so no money is needed to start your claim, and you will not have to pay our legal fees if your claim is lost
Another benefit of Accident Advice Helpline is that we have the support of the trusted consumer champion and TV personality, Dame Esther Rantzen. She has been our patron since 2003, and recommends that all innocent accident victims use our services for their personal injury claim.
Call Accident Advice Helpline today
Give us a call today for all the information you may need. Ring 0800 689 0500 from a landline or for mobiles dial 0333 500 0993. You can also message us, just text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and well get back to you.
The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get your claim started.
Date Published: 17th December 2013
Author: David Brown