How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Wilmcote

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Wilmcote

    Accident Solicitor in Wilmcote

    If you have suffered a slip, trip and fall in Wilmcote, you may wish to claim compensation. Trips at work, in the street or in any other public area are not something you should feel embarrassed about claiming for. According to the Health and Safety Executive, slip, trips and falls account for around 37% of all reported workplace injuries and they cost the UK around one billion pounds every year.

    Thinking of making a claim for compensation?

    To be eligible to file a claim for slip, trip and fall compensation, you must have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. Businesses, local authorities and employers all have a duty of care and must perform regular risk assessments to detect potential slip, trip and fall hazards. If they happen to breach their duty of care and you sustain an injury as a result of their carelessness, you can claim compensation through an accident solicitor in Wilmcote.

    In the early stages of making a claim, you will need to gather evidence in support of your claim. You should make an attempt to document any evidence at the earliest opportunity. For example, you should strive to obtain photographic evidence of the cause of your injury before the negligent party takes action to carry out repairs. You should also visit a medical professional so that the nature and severity of your injuries can be recorded on your medical notes.

    Your compensation claim will help you to restore a sense of justice

    The compensation you receive as a result of making a successful slip, trip and fall claim will help you to recoup the cost of any money you have paid out for medical treatment, as well as any wages and expenses you have lost during the recovery process. As well as helping you to mitigate financial hardship, your slip, trip and fall claim will draw attention to the cause of your accident, helping others to rectify the hazard before someone else suffers from injuries similar to your own.

    You do not have to fight your claim alone – an accident solicitor in Wilmcote can help

    At Accident Advice Helpline, our accident solicitors specialise in slip, trip and fall claims. If you have suffered a slip, trip and fall in the last three years and would like to receive help from an accident solicitor in Wilmcote, please give one of our friendly claims advisers a call on our Freephone helpline. Alternatively, use our 30-second test to get the answers you need.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 14th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.