How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Wigton

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we understand that you may need help to navigate the legal system following suffering from a personal injury in Wigton. For this reason, we have compiled a list of some of the most common personal injury claim queries so that you can consider your options at your leisure:

    Do I really need an accident solicitor in Wigton?

    You can make a personal injury claim directly with an insurance company. However, we would strongly advise against making a claim in this way, as the insurance company will attempt to resolve your claim in a fast, efficient manner, providing you with the lowest possible compensation settlement. If you instruct an accident solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline to handle your case, you can be certain that you will receive the maximum possible compensation settlement for the injuries you have sustained.

    Can I afford to hire an accident solicitor in Wigton?

    As a national law firm, we are able to provide you with access to 100% no win, no fee accident solicitors. This means that you will not have to worry about paying for your legal costs upfront.

    Can I be bothered with all stress and hassle of making a claim?

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we strive to make the claims process as stress free as possible. Our dedicated claims advisors will explain the 100% no win, no fee agreement to you in plain English and following signing all the paperwork we send you, we will be able to commence your case straight away.

    Will I have to visit a doctor?

    In the majority of cases, you will be asked to visit a doctor for a medical assessment. The doctor will then report back to your accident solicitor in Wigton and their findings will form the basis of your compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How long do I have to claim?

    The law requires you to make your personal injury claim within three years from the date of your injury. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule.

    Will I have to attend a court hearing?

    It is very unlikely that you will have to attend a court hearing to settle your case. Only a small number of claims require a full court hearing.

    How do I start a claim?

    To start a claim, call our Freephone helpline or use our 30-second test. Once you have provided us with your details, we will offer you the guidance you need to make progress with your claim.

    Date Published: 14th December 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.