Accident solicitor in Weston on the Green


Accident Solicitor in Weston on the Green

If you have been injured through no fault of your own, it is highly likely that you will be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we fully understand that the prospect of taking legal action against someone else can cause considerable stress and worry. This is why we encourage you to find out more about the claims process before you decide to commence with your claim. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that our legal team respond to on a daily basis:

I suffered a personal injury a few years ago – can I still make a claim?

If your claim centres on someone else’s negligence, you can file a compensation claim up to three years after your injury. However, the court may extend this time limit if you were not immediately aware of your injury – for example, if you developed a disease that did not present noticeable symptoms. If you wish to make a claim from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, you can file a claim up to two years after the incident.

Your accident solicitor in Weston on the Green will be able to advise you on the time limits that apply to your particular case.

I would like to make a claim – how long will it take my accident solicitor in Weston on the Green to win compensation for my personal injury?

If your claim is relatively straightforward, it may be possible for your accident solicitor in Weston on the Green to negotiate a compensation settlement within as little as a few months.

I have heard I may receive a large compensation settlement – how much compensation will I receive for my injury?

You can claim both general damages compensation for your pain and suffering and special damages compensation for your financial losses. For example, you make a claim for not only the pain and suffering of losing a hand but also because you can no longer enjoy your hobbies or continue in employment. If you wish to receive an estimate of your compensation settlement, do not hesitate to use our 30-second test.

I am worried about the cost of filing a claim – can anyone provide me with funding?

We can offer you access to an accident solicitor in Weston on the Green on a 100% no win, no fee* basis. To determine whether you are eligible, call our Freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 and discuss your case with one of our professional claims advisors.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )