Accident solicitor in Warwick


Accident Solicitor in Warwick

Accidents in industrial premises in Warwick are sadly not uncommon. Unless managed according to health and safety guidelines, industrial premises can be very dangerous places to work.

Some of the main types of industrial accidents affecting employees in Warwick include:

• Slips, trips and falls
• Contact with hazardous substances
• Injuries caused by unsafe work equipment
• Accidents involving dangerous machinery
• Explosions
• Injuries caused by falling objects

Industrial accidents may be minor, causing mild injuries, or very serious, causing severe injuries.

Preventing industrial accidents in Warwick

Employers and employees should adopt health and safety measures to prevent accidents in the workplace. Employers are legally obliged to provide a safe working environment for their employees and must take steps to reduce the risk of employee injuries. This can be achieved through carrying out risk assessments for individual tasks, providing thorough training and ensuring that all equipment is well maintained and suitable for the job.

Employees should also keep in mind their own safety and consider the safety of their fellow workers whilst carrying out their duties in the workplace. They must act responsibly at all times, use the personal protective equipment provided and follow health and safety guidelines.

Making an industrial accident claim through an accident solicitor in Warwick

If you have been involved in an industrial accident, you should seek legal advice from an accident solicitor in Warwick. If you wish to make a compensation claim, you will need to show that your employer breached their duty of care and that the injuries you sustained resulted from their negligence. Your accident solicitor in Warwick will be able to gather all of the information relating to your claim and will advise you on the proceeding legal action.

If your claim is successful, you will receive compensation. There are two main elements to an industrial accident compensation award. The first, called general damages, compensates you for the pain and suffering deriving from your accident. The second, called special damages, compensates you for any losses and expenses you have incurred. In serious cases, where you are no longer able work, costs for care, equipment, housing modifications and transportation will also be included in your settlement.

To claim the compensation you deserve, contact Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 or complete our 30-second test online. We will assess your case and match you up with a trained accident solicitor.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )