Accident Solicitors In Warminster
When you make a personal injury claim, the first thing that needs to be checked is whether your case is one that our solicitors can win. This is because here at Accident Advice Helpline we adhere to a no-win, no-fee system and do not therefore take on cases that we feel are unlikely to win. Please give us a call or take our online 30-second test, which will determine what sort of compensation you are likely to be awarded.
We will ask you a few questions over the phone in confidence and tell you a bit about us. If you decide not to go ahead with your claim, you are not obligated to do so; we won’t share your information. Our staff are friendly and professional, and they will be able to explain the process to you, including the length of time the case may take and the monetary value that you may expect. Any figures quoted at this initial stage will be guidelines only, but they will provide you with a rough idea.
Injury Claims Tips
- You can make a claim for injuries that you are not responsible for
- Your injury must have happened within the last 3 years
- Jot down the details of your injury, the amount of time you have taken off work because of it and any health appointments it has been necessary for you to have
- Have patience. Once your claim has been submitted, there will be a delay while the case reaches its conclusion. The length of the case varies.
- It is not likely that you will have attend any court hearings. The process is usually taken care of over the phone
Choose Accident Advice Helpline
Our accident solicitors in Warminster and across the UK want to help you receive the compensation you deserve and we are well placed to do this. Our law firm has been practising for over 14 years and our expertise lies in the area of personal injury compensation. You would be hard pushed to find anyone more qualified who cares as much as us. Let’s talk about your claim today and what we can do for you. Please get in touch.
Date Published: 17th November 2013
Author: David Brown