Should you suffer a personal injury in the Cornish city of Truro, you may wish to seek compensation. You will have a certain amount of time within which to make your claim, but the most important thing to get right is your choice of law firm to represent you. Typing ‘accident solicitor in Truro’ into the computer will bring up a list of possibilities, but what criteria should you use to make an informed decision?
Choosing the best accident solicitor in Truro
- Your solicitor should be experienced in personal injury claims;
- Your solicitor must be able to explain the pain or harm you have suffered in sufficient detail (i.e. they need to know the right questions to ask you);
- They must be able to put forward your case regarding loss of income and expenses you have sustained;
- Your solicitor must take into consideration any money you stand to lose in the future due to your injury; and
- Your solicitor should be accredited by an official personal injury law organisation and ideally have a recognisable patron.
Accident Advice Helpline supply specialist solicitors throughout the UK, as well as being that ‘accident solicitor in Truro’ who is trained to handle your case as efficiently as possible and secure the best possible outcome for you. We also work on a 100% no-win, no-fee basis.
Why choose Accident Advice Helpline?
This experienced law firm have been helping claimants to claim compensation for their injuries for over 15 years. Our professional, friendly team are available on the phones around the clock to advise in a confidential manner, with no obligation on your part to complete your claim if you change your mind.
Why not give us a call and take our 30-second test to find out if you’re eligible to make a claim and how much you potentially stand to gain. Our phone lines are free, most claims are dealt with entirely over the phone and very few claimants have to go to court.
Accident Advice Helpline are accredited by two official bodies — the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers and the Law Society’s practice management standard. We also have a high-profile patron in Dame Esther Rantzen. We’re experts in our field, experienced and approachable. Give us a call on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile today and find out what our accident solicitor in Truro can do for you.