Accident solicitor Trunch
Accidents can happen anywhere, even in a picturesque village like Trunch. Perhaps you have had a road accident, suffered from medical negligence or tripped in a public place; whatever kind of injury you have undergone, Accident Advice Helpline is here to advise you.
10 reasons why you have found your ‘accident solicitor Trunch’
- Unlike small local firms that you might find when you search for an ‘accident solicitor Trunch’, we are a large firm, specialising solely in personal injury.
- No other firms in your search for an ‘accident solicitor Trunch’ will be recommended by Esther Rantzen; we are honoured to have a partnership with this well-known consumer rights advocate.
- We have highly qualified, experienced solicitors at hand to get the best result for your claim. We are not a claims management company needing to outsource to a firm of solicitors, which could cause delays and miscommunication.
- Our phone line is free and open 24 hours a day.
- We pride ourselves on being helpful, friendly and approachable. Many of our clients are particularly pleased with these parts of our service.
- We have over 15 years of experience in the field.
- There is no charge to start your claim.
- There is no charge if your claim doesn’t succeed.
- We receive excellent feedback.
- We are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and by Lexcel, the Law Society’s practice management standard.
Just call 0800 689 0500 to speak to one of our advisers right now. There is no obligation to proceed: it’s an opportunity to discuss the circumstances of your case and receive advice on how much you might be entitled to.
History of Accident Advice Helpline
In 1998 legal aid was withdrawn from personal injury cases and the conditional fee agreement was introduced (this is popularly known as the ‘no-win, no-fee’ agreement). While the Citizen’s Advice Bureau used to help people find a personal injury solicitor, they gradually stopped doing so. Accident Advice Helpline was established in 2000 to help ordinary people bring claims at no financial risk to themselves. Over the years, we have become one of Britain’s top personal injury specialists, with a strong presence on TV and on the radio, as well as in national newspapers.
Date Published: 4th October 2013
Author: Jan Newell