Are you searching for an ‘accident solicitor in Trondra?’
There aren’t a lot of personal injury solicitors in your area, but that needn’t be a problem. Accident Advice Helpline can process your entire claim by telephone and email without the need for time-consuming (not to mention often expensive) face-to-face meetings. If you’re thinking ‘ah, it’s another of those claims management companies’, think again. We are a law firm with highly experienced lawyers and advisers. Each client is an individual to us, not another number to be processed. We pride ourselves on our friendly, accessible and jargon-free advice.
What kind of claims do you deal with?
We cover a wide range of claims which involve the client having suffered an injury (psychological and/or physical) following an accident which was someone else’s fault (or mostly someone else’s fault). The accident should have happened in the past 3 years, unless you were underage at the time or it is a case of industrial disease. So, perhaps you have had a road traffic accident or sustained an injury at work, maybe you feel your medical treatment wasn’t up to scratch or maybe you hurt yourself in a public place through no fault of your own – just give us a call and you’ll soon know whether you have a good basis for a claim. Or, if you prefer, try our 30-Second test for an online evaluation of your case.
Choose Accident Advice Helpline not just any old accident solicitor in Trondra
– We have been in business for over 15 years; this wouldn’t be the case if our customers weren’t satisfied;
- We are endorsed by Esther Rantzen, a well-known advocate for consumer rights;
- We receive excellent feedback (http://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk/reviews/);
- You can call us 24 hours a day;
- We specialise in personal injury. We don’t cover any other legal area, so we have very in-depth knowledge of the applicable law;
- We are 100% ‘no-win, no-fee*’. There is no charge to start your claim and no charge if the claim is not successful.
For further information simply call our number (0800 689 0500). Make your claim a success and use Accident Advice Helpline not just any accident solicitor in Trondra.