Looking for a top quality ‘accident solicitor Torksey’?
Accident Advice Helpline is a friendly, professional law firm specialising in personal injury claims. You might have suffered a road accident, an accident at work, or slipped in a public place… these and many other situations where you suffer an injury that wasn’t your fault are covered by our services. To check whether you qualify and how much you could claim, try the 30-second online test on our website.
Points to consider when choosing your ‘accident solicitor Torksey’
- We are a law firm: this means that expert advice and highly experienced and qualified solicitors are right at hand;
- We have been in business for over 15 years – we have the experience needed to win and to win the best sum;
- We specialise in personal injury claims: our knowledge is broad and in-depth;
- Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day: you can start your claim or get a progress update whenever suits you by calling 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Our top reputation is attested to by excellent customer feedback (see http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk) and by being endorsed by none other than consumer rights champion Esther Rantzen;
- We work on a no win, no fee* basis. There is no charge to start a claim and no charge if the case is not successful.
Key facts to consider when taking your case forward with an ‘accident solicitor Torksey’:
- Claim for accidents which were someone else’s fault – either entirely or mainly;
- It must have happened within the last three years, unless you were under age at the time or it concerns industrial diseases;
- Most claims can be processed by telephone at minimum hassle to you;
- Most claimants don’t need to attend court;
- Time taken to settle a case varies – but rest assured we will be working as fast as possible;
- Claim amounts are guidelines but of course we will aim to obtain the highest possible amount.
History of Accident Advice helpline
The helpline was set up in the year 2000 in response to the withdrawal of legal aid for personal injury cases (in 1998) and the introduction of the conditional fee agreement, popularly known as the ‘no win, no fee*’ agreement.
Date Published: 1st October 2013
Author: Jan Newell