Accident solicitor Topsham
Topsham is a suburb of Exeter which can be traced back to the Roman occupation when it served as the port for the local Roman city of Isca Dumnoniorum. Today, although it has the status of a town, its population is only just around the 5,000 mark. St Margaret’s Anglican Church dates from the 10th century and the town has many impressive Dutch style houses which are testimony to its former importance as a port. In the 1960’s, The Topsham Society came into existence to promote high standards of planning and architecture in Topsham. It still has several hundred members to this day. If you are looking for local lawyers, then there are several reputable firms in Exeter, but if you actually need an accident solicitor in Topsham, we would strongly advise you to read on.
You might wish to contact Accident Advice Helpline
High street solicitor firms by their nature are general in their areas of practice, so if you have been involved in an accident, we would suggest that you would be better served by a niche firm that specialises in the appropriate area of law. So an accident solicitor in Topsham is perhaps not your best option right now. Accident Advice Helpline has been successfully going about its business for over 15 years and was established to assist people in precisely your predicament. Whether you are suffering whiplash after someone collided with you on the Exeter Road or if you injured your wrist in an accident at work, we’re ready to handle your claim from start to finish.
How we can help you
We are able to assist you in the following ways:
- We suggest you have a go with our compensation calculator. Within a very short time, you will have a better idea of whether you have a realistic claim and how much money it could be worth to you.
- You can telephone us for free, 24/7 on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 and you’ll speak to a friendly and professional adviser who will get the ball rolling with your accident claim.
- Our solicitors are dedicated to getting the best result for you and they will not charge for their work unless they win your case for you.
- We know how important your time is to you, so we will handle as much as possible over the telephone. Hopefully, you will not be needed to attend court at all.
- Because we’re on the side of the consumer (our patron is Esther Rantzen), we’ll fearlessly fight your case for you. You can rely on our complete discretion and you won’t be obliged to proceed unless you wish to do so.
Date Published: 27th September 2013
Author: Jan Newell