How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Tonyrefail

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Tonyrefail

    Do you need an accident solicitor in Tonyrefail?

    If you are looking for an accident solicitor in Tonyrefail, give up now. You don’t need an accident solicitor in Tonyrefail, which is just as well, as there aren’t any.

    Instead of looking vainly for an accident solicitor in Tonyrefail, simply call us at Accident Advice Helpline. We can tell you if you have a valid claim to make, and, if you wish, we can act as your accident solicitor in Tonyrefail. We can do this because the majority of claims we handle can be processed over the phone.

    We have been in the business of helping people like you make personal injury compensation claims since we were set up on the year 2000. We are sure that you appreciate that this means that we have a wealth of experience and expertise to put at your disposal. So if you need an accident solicitor in Tonyrefail, just give us a call at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Can you claim compensation?

    To be eligible to claim compensation for personal injuries, you need to be able to prove conclusively that you were not to blame for your accident. You also need to prove that someone else was responsible for it, either because of their negligence or carelessness. The ‘someone’ else could also be an organisation such as your local council.

    You also have to be able to prove that you had medical treatment for your injuries as soon as you could have done after your accident. If you proceed with a claim, your medical records will be required. These will show that you did indeed have treatment for your injuries. They are needed to calculate the amount of compensation you might be awarded for your injuries if your claim is successful.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You also have to claim within the specified limitation period. This is usually three years from the date of your accident. However, in some cases, a claim must be filed within a shorter period of time. If a claim is not made within the limitation period, you lose the right to make one.

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now and find out how long you have to make your particular claim.

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline now

    Call us at Accident Advice Helpline free from a landline. The number to ring is 0800 689 0500. If you call us on a mobile phone, ring 0333 500 0993.

    If no one is free to take your call, please leave us a message so that we can call you back.

    Why not call us from the nearest phone now?

    Date Published: 1st November 2014

    Author: aliswann

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.