How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Solicitor in Tonbridge and Malling

    Accident solicitor in Tonbridge and Malling

    If you are one of the numerous people unlucky enough to get injured during the course of your job in any occupation and can prove that your employer was neglectful, you could claim compensation. Take our 30-second test to rapidly see if you can make a claim. If you are looking for local advice then an accident solicitor in Tonbridge and Malling can assist.

    Using an accident solicitor in Tonbridge and Malling

    Business owners and employers in the UK are responsible for the safety of their workers and visitors to the business. An accident solicitor in Tonbridge and Malling can take you through all the steps you need to make a claim for compensation. Businesses are duty-bound by law to have insurance policies and abide by health and safety regulations and ensure obligations pertaining to these regulations are known throughout the workplace. If you have had an accident at work, in the past three years and if your boss has not met these legal requirements and the upshot is an injury at work, then compensation could be available to you.

    If you are hurt at work for any of these reasons, then you may have a foundation for a compensation claim:

    • Defective equipment
    • Unfamiliarity of or adherence to health and safety regulations
    • Incorrect training
    • Carelessness of colleagues
    • Trips, slips or falls
    • Falling object
    • Dangerous substances or environments

    Injury claims you can make

    If you have been injured then you may find yourself needing to take a long period of time off work, which could lead to financial difficulty – another reason to make a claim for work accident compensation. You should not suffer in any way due to the negligent actions of an employer. Compensation is there to assist in such situations. It is worth noting that even if you have contributed to your personal work accident, if your employer is proved primarily responsible for your hurt then you can claim work compensation.

    The different sorts of injuries that can be compensated for include, but are not limited to:

    Open Claim Calculator

    • Broken bones
    • Muscular harm
    • Burns
    • Asbestos-related illnesses
    • Repetitive strain injuries
    • Back injuries
    • Trip hazard injuries

    If the accident was not your fault you could be entitled to compensation.

    Frequent types of accidents in the workplace:

    • Sliding on wet surfaces
    • Falling over equipment left lying around
    • Falls from height
    • Lifting and carrying accidents
    • Accidents involving equipment

    Can I claim?

    If you have a slip or trip injury at work, yes, you can claim for this injury using an accident solicitor in Tonbridge and Malling. Employees should look for help with a qualified solicitor who can help them realize their rights. Contact Accident Advice Helpline a law firm that specialises in personal injury compensation. Call our 24/7 Helpline 0800 689 0500 and from your mobile 0333 500 0993. Our friendly professional advisers will be on hand to advise you. Accident Advice Helpline has 10 years’ experience as a personal injury compensation law firm.

    Date Published: 1st November 2014

    Author: aliswann

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.