Accident Solicitor Thorpe Market
If you’ve ever visited Thorpe Market, you’ll know that this small Norfolk village is home to a church, some pretty cottages, a farm shop and a country pub or two.
What this quiet and idyllic community doesn’t have is a wide selection of law firms to choose from when you need to make a personal injury claim.
If an accident does happen in the village, rather than simply entering the phrase ‘accident solicitor Thorpe Market’ into a search engine, you should ensure you are choosing a law firm because of its experience and commitment to customer service instead.
How to find an accident solicitor Thorpe Market
If it’s an accident solicitor that Thorpe Market residents need, then there are a few things to consider first:
- Does the law firm have a track record of excellent customer service and professionalism?
- Is it easy to contact the company when you need compensation advice?
- Does the law firm make it simple to find out whether you might be eligible for compensation?
Five quick reasons to choose Accident Advice Helpline
- Accident Advice Helpline is an experienced and trustworthy law firm which has been around for more than 15 years and is accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Lexcel.
- If they are looking for an accident solicitor, Thorpe Market residents can find out quickly and easily if they might qualify for compensation by using the online compensation calculator – we call it the 30-second test.
- Claimants can talk to the friendly Accident Advice Helpline advisers, who are available on a free phone helpline(0800 689 0500) and in complete confidence with no obligation to proceed with the claim.
- All of Accident Advice Helpline’s lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
- Famous consumer champion and TV personality Esther Rantzen is Accident Advice Helpline’s patron.
Could you be eligible for compensation?
Eligibility for compensation depends on the individual circumstances of each case, but it’s more likely that compensation might be available if the accident was someone else’s fault and it happened within the last three years.
The types of accidents that may be eligible include road traffic accidents, medical negligence, slips, trips and falls, accidents at work and more.
The three-year claim deadline can be extended if the victim was a minor when it occurred or it relates to industrial diseases.
Date Published: 1st October 2013
Author: Jan Newell