Accident Solicitor Thorpe le Soken
When looking for an accident solicitor, Thorpe le Soken residents might struggle to find a suitable law firm in their small village.
This quaint Essex village may not seem to be the sort of place where accidents happen, but unfortunately, sometimes, things do go wrong.
If you have had an accident in the last three years and it was someone else’s fault, it’s very likely that you will be eligible for personal injury compensation so you will need to find an experienced and reliable law firm to help you make your claim.
What to do if you have had an accident
If the worst happens and you are involved in an accident, don’t just put the words ‘accident solicitor Thorpe le Soken’ into an internet search.
Choosing a law firm based on location alone isn’t a good idea; instead you should make sure you do your research to find the right company for you.
Choosing an accident solicitor Thorpe le Soken
When choosing an accident solicitor for Thorpe le Soken people should check the company is experienced, accessible and accredited.
Accident Advice Helpline offers all this and more:
- Accident Advice Helpline has more than 15 years experience and its patron is TV personality and consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
- Accident Advice Helpline’s friendly and professional advisers are available on a free phone helpline (0800 689 0500) and you can speak to them confidentially and with no obligation to proceed with the your claim.
- Accident Advice Helpline lawyers all work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
How can you find out if you are eligible for compensation?
You can find out if you might qualify for compensation with our quick and easy online compensation calculator – known as the 30-second test.
Did you know?
- You are more likely to be eligible for compensation if the accident was someone else’s fault and it happened within the last three years.
- A wide range of issues may be eligible, such as road traffic accidents, medical negligence, slips, trips and falls, accidents at work and more.
- The three-year deadline can change if the victim was a minor at the time or it relates to an industrial disease.
Date Published: 1st October 2013
Author: Jan Newell