Had an accident?
Tanworth in Arden is a small village in Warwickshire, located just nine miles south of Birmingham.
It’s home to the beautiful St Mary Magdalene Church which was built in the 14th century and is now famous as the final resting place of cult folk musician Nick Drake whose ashes remain in the churchyard.
The parish of Tanworth in Arden also includes the Earlswood Lakes, three man-made reservoirs which are popular for fishing, sailing and walking.
But even in such peaceful surroundings, accidents do happen so sometimes it’s an accident solicitor in Tanworth in Arden people will need.
Need an expert accident solicitor in Tanworth In Arden?
When they need an expert accident solicitor in Tanworth In Arden residents will sometimes choose to search online first.
This might seem an easy way to find a law firm, but don’t just pick the first company you see; instead make a few checks to ensure you choose the right firm for your needs.
Six reasons to choose Accident Advice Helpline
1. Save time – Take the 30-second test, an online compensation calculator, so if they are need of an accident solicitor, Tanworth in Arden residents can easily check if they might be eligible for compensation.
2. No obligation to proceed – You can speak to Accident Advice Helpline advisers in complete confidence and without any pressure to proceed.
3. Trustworthy – Accident Advice Helpline is accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Lexcel. Plus their patron is TV consumer champion Esther Rantzen.
4. No win, no fee – You can feel assured that all of the Accident Advice Helpline lawyers work on a 100% no win, no fee basis.
5. Experienced – For more than 15 years, Accident Advice Helpline advisers have helped thousands of customers apply for compensation.
6. Free phone – The friendly and professional advisers are available to talk to on a free phone helpline. Call 0800 689 0500 24 hours a day. 7 days a week.
Could you be eligible for compensation?
• You could qualify for compensation if you have been involved in a road traffic accident, an incident of medical negligence, suffered a slip, trip or fall, had an accident at work and more.
• If the accident was someone else’s fault, it’s likely that compensation might be available.
• If the accident happened within the last three years, you are likely to be eligible to claim – this deadline can be extended if the victim was a minor when it occurred or it’s related to an industrial disease.
Date Published: 18th September 2013
Author: Jan Newell