The historic town of Stonehaven lies on Scotland’s north east coast some 15 miles south of Aberdeen, and has a population of just under 10,000. It has three churches and is served by three primary schools and an academy secondary school.
In the past, Stonehaven primarily relied on fishing as its main source of income, but the principal industries today are marine services and tourism. The impressive ruined fortress Dunnottar castle is situated on a rocky headland three kilometres from the town, and rightly attracts many visitors. If you are looking for local lawyers then there are several firms in Aberdeen, but if you wanted to find an accident solicitor in Stonehaven then we suggest you read on.
Accident Advice Helpline are the best choice for an accident solicitor in Stonehaven and Scotland
Because of the generalist nature of high street solicitor firms, if you have been involved in an accident we would argue that you are better off with a niche firm that specialises in that area of law. A local accident solicitor in Stonehaven is perhaps not the best way forwards.
Accident Advice Helpline have been in business for over 15 years and are geared up for helping people in your situation. Whether you are suffering whiplash after someone bashed into your car on the A90, or if you injured your knee when a cyclist collided with you on the on the way to Stonehaven harbour, we can handle your claim from start to finish.
How we can help you
We can get the ball rolling for you straight away as follows:Open Claim Calculator
- Try out our handy compensation calculator. Within seconds, you will have a very good idea of whether or not you have a claim and how much it could be worth;
- Give us a call and our helpful, friendly advisors will start dealing with your case;
- Our solicitors will be thorough and professional at all times, and you won’t be charged a penny in legal fees unless we win your case for you;
- We aim to deal with as much as we can over the telephone, so hopefully we’ll save you time by your not needing to attend court; and
- Because we’re on the side of the consumer, we will fearlessly fight your corner for you. Everything you tell us is in confidence and you won’t be obliged to proceed.
If you are looking for an accident solicitor in Stonehaven, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 for free, no-obligation advice and confirmation of your eligibility to start your claim.