Whether talking about Stockton-on-Tees, Stockton in Cheshire, Shropshire or Warwickshire the possibility of falling victim to an injurious accident is the same. As with anywhere else in the country, you could fall foul of a traffic or road accident, be subjected to injury at work or simply whilst out and about. Rather than searching for an accident solicitor in Stockton, however, it is advisable to seek the advice of Accident Advice Helpline who can provide information and advice on whether or not your case is a serious one and deserving of further action. Call us if you are looking for an accident solicitor in Stockton.
Accident solicitor in Stockton vs. Accident Advice Helpline: the facts
If you think you have a serious claim to make and wish to take the first step towards compensation by contacting Accident Advice Helpline rather than an accident solicitor in Stockton, then it may be useful to learn a few things about Accident Advice Helpline first:
- Here at Accident Advice Helpline we have a a no-obligation phone consultation policy. This means you can feel free to contact us at Accident Advice Helpline without having to follow through on a claim. We’re here to advise you at every stage of the claim and that includes at the very beginning.
- Accident Advice Helpline is a 24-hour service. When you get through to someone they will be a professional adviser with a wealth of experience in getting your injury and accident claim off the ground.
- Accident Advice Helpline also has a great 30-second online test known as the Compensation Calculator. This can help you determine whether or not to contact the helpline with any further questions and to start the process of making a claim.
- Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we work on a no-win, no-fee basis. We put the claimant first, from the initial stages to the last, which means if we do not secure you a win there will be no legal fees.
- Not only is Accident Advice Helpline championed by Dame Esther Rantzen but we have over 16 years’ worth of experience in the field. You can therefore be sure you’re in the right hands when it comes to making a claim rather than seeking out the services of an accident solicitor in Stockton.
Helping you know the facts involved with making a claim is one of the key aspects of Accident Advice Helpline’s work. If you need an accident solicitor in Stockton call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. We can help!
Date Published: 8th September 2013
Author: Jan Newell