Accident solicitor in Stevenston
The historic town of Stevenston can be found in North Ayrshire, an area in the south west of Scotland. Stevenston takes its name from Stephen Lockhart, whose father received land from Lord High Constable Richard de Morville in 1170. It is home to the ruins of Kerelaw Castle, which first belonged to the Lockhart family. This 12th century castle has a long and troubled 800-year history, but is now open for visitors to learn about times gone by.
Need an accident solicitor in Stevenston?
If things go wrong and you have an accident in the area, don’t make the mistake of simply heading for the first accident solicitor in Stevenston you can find. Instead of rushing to the first law firm you see, make sure you do some research first.
Great reasons to choose Accident Advice Helpline
- We’re a company you can trust – Accident Advice are accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Lexcel;
- The 30-second test – We have an online compensation calculator, so when you are looking for an accident solicitor in Stevenston you can quickly find out if you might be eligible for compensation;
- Experienced – We have been in business for over 15 years and our friendly, professional advisers have helped thousands of customers apply for compensation; and
- No obligation – Claimants can talk to our advisers in complete confidence and feel confident that there is no obligation to proceed.
Did you know?
- All of the Accident Advice Helpline lawyers work on a 100% no win no fee* basis.
- Our patron is TV consumer champion and journalist Esther Rantzen.
- Accidents that may qualify for compensation include road traffic accidents, medical negligence, slips, trips and falls, accidents at work and more.
- Compensation might be available if the accident was someone else’s fault.
- You are likely to be eligible to claim if the accident happened within the last three years. The deadline can be extended if the victim was a minor when it occurred, or is related to an industrial disease.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to start your claim.