How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Solicitor in Standish

    Accident Solicitor in Standish

    Accident Solicitor in Standish

    The village of Standish in Greater Manchester is located on the busy A49 road between the towns of Chorley and Wigan. While the majority of Standish residents are able to make the journey to and from the village with the greatest of ease, fatal road traffic accidents are not uncommon.

    The pain and suffering caused by the death of a friend or relative following a fatal road traffic accident in or around Standish is immeasurable. However, the tragedy may be amplified if several members of the same family and/or close friends are passengers in the same vehicle.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we fully understand that personal injury compensation is often a secondary thought for the families of loved ones killed in road accidents, but making a claim can often help to relieve the financial worry that comes with losing a chief earning relative. A compensation claim may also help to achieve a sense of justice.

    Claiming compensation on behalf of a loved one

    Not everyone connected to the deceased can file a claim for compensation. The law limits the types of relatives who can make a claim, meaning that only close family members who were in some way “dependant” upon the deceased at the time of their death can claim compensation.

    Uninsured or untraceable fatal road traffic accident claims

    A sizeable number of fatal accident claims involve uninsured or untraceable drivers. However, families should not give up hope with regards to claiming compensation as the Motor Insurers’ Bureau was set up to provide compensation in such cases.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Time limits for making a compensation claim

    As the law grants a limited time period in which to make a fatal accident claim, it is necessary for an individual to contact an accident solicitor Standish as soon as possible.

    Settling a claim outside of the courts

    Whilst the vast majority of fatal accident claims can be settled without a court hearing, it may be necessary for a solicitor to start formal court proceedings. A court case will invariably help the family of the deceased to protect their position for the duration of their fatal accident claim.

    Contacting an accident solicitor in Standish

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we can provide access to a 100% no win, no fee* fatal accident solicitor in Standish. We have an enviable track record of achieving fast, effective resolutions for the families of the victims of serious accidents.

    Date Published: 6th September 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.