Accident solicitor St. Luke’s
If you have been involved in an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation – in some cases, significant compensation. Perhaps your accident took place in the busy district of St. Luke’s, and your first instinct was to find a local solicitor, so you searched for ‘accident solicitor St. Luke’s’ or something similar.
The right advice at the right time
In fact, whether or not you find an accident solicitor in St. Luke’s or a solicitor based somewhere else is not a critical factor. What is important is that you get the right advice from the right person, and in good time to get your claim sorted out. This is where Accident Advice Helpline can help as we use only lawyers who specialise in the right area of the law and who have suitable experience.
How we can help
We have a team of solicitors who are waiting to hear from you and advise you on your claim. You may be surprised to read the following five facts:
- You will not be charged unless you win your case. That is to say, all our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis.
- Your call will be answered 24/7 by a friendly and helpful advisor.
- Most claims can be processed over the telephone, so most claimants never have to set foot in a court.
- You can talk in confidence with us and there will be no obligation on you to proceed.
- You can start by taking our 30-second test which will tell you if you are likely to have a claim and what it may be worth.
What else do I need to know about Accident Advice Helpline?
We are a law firm which specialises in personal injury compensation and we’ve been established in that industry for well over 15 years.
Our patron is Esther Rantzen, so you will know right away that we are on the side of the consumer.
Our friendly professional advisers are waiting to take your call. So, whether it is a traffic accident on Old Street, a fall in Whitecross Street market or an accident at work, we suggest you give us a call on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 6th September 2013
Author: Jan Newell