How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in St. Clement

    Personal Injury Solicitors in St. Clement

    The village of St. Clement in Cornwall is a very attractive area to visit. Surrounded by miles of stunning countryside, its distinct character and charm has led to it being designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

    As stunning as St. Clement may seem, tragic accidents do happen here. Thankfully, if you sustain a personal injury while you are here, you may be able to claim compensation for your suffering.

    What types of injuries and illnesses attract compensation?

    Claims for personal injury compensation are many and varied. They can include road traffic accidents, hotel accidents, accidents caused by faulty goods, sporting accidents and many more.

    Do I have the right to claim compensation?

    The basic rule is that if someone else was to blame for your accident, then you may have a right to claim compensation.

    Before claiming compensation, it is important to seek advice from a qualified accident solicitor in St. Clement as soon as possible, so that they can collect all the evidence needed to support your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Do I need to provide details of my accident?

    If you are able to, it is a wise idea to try and obtain the names and addresses of any witnesses to your accident. If necessary, you should also take a photo of the accident scene.

    If you incur any expenses, you should keep the receipts as they will assist your accident solicitor in St. Clement in recovering any money you have been forced to pay out. It is also advisable to keep a detailed diary of any care or help you have required from friends and relatives following your accident.

    Is it complicated to make a claim?

    The compensation claims process does not have to be complicated. Your accident solicitor in St. Clement will explain the claims process to you and will help you to fill in any necessary paperwork.

    How much does an accident solicitor St. Clement charge?

    If you are eligible to make a claim, your specialist accident solicitor will take your case on on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis.

    What should I do now?

    Call our Freephone helpline and speak to one of our claims advisers on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Alternatively, take just a few seconds to fill out our 30-second test and we will get in touch with you. When you need an accident solicitor in St. Clement, Accident Advice Helpline should be your first choice. Start your claim today and we’ll start fighting for you.

    Date Published: 5th September 2013

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.