Accident solicitor in St. Brelade


Accident Solicitor St. Brelade

St. Brelade, the second largest parish on the island of Jersey, is the perfect getaway if you are looking to escape the stress of your daily life. If a holiday spent sunbathing fails to take your fancy, the parish’s golden sand beach, crystal clear waters and excellent sporting facilities will be sure to capture your attention.

Popular activities on offer in St. Brelade include:

• Speed boating
• Banana boat rides
• Canoeing
• Windsurfing
• Surfing
• Sailing

These sports should be fun, safe and enjoyable to partake in. However, injuries can occur. Some of the most common types of water sports accidents in St. Brelade include cases where participants have:

• Sustained injuries through the use of defective equipment.
• Been injured due to a lack of compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Sustained injuries due to a lack of planning, training or supervision.
• Suffered injuries due to other people’s negligent behaviour.

As a result of a water sports accident, it is possible to suffer:

• Physical and psychological pain
• Loss of earnings
• Medical expenses
• Travel expenses
• Home adaptation expenses
• Unexpected home help and childcare costs

If you have sustained injuries or financial losses following a water sports accident, you may be able to make a compensation claim through an accident solicitor in St. Brelade.

Your entitlement to compensation

You will only be able to make a claim if you can prove that your injuries resulted from someone else’s negligence. Unfortunately, it is not always easy to determine the name of the individual or company who was at fault. In some cases, it may seem that no one was to blame.

If you are having trouble pinpointing the blame for your accident, you should phone Accident Advice Helpline immediately and ask us to look into your case. A trained advisor will then review the individual circumstances of your water sports injuries and advise you of your entitlement to personal injury compensation.

Asking an accident solicitor St. Brelade to take matters further

If, after talking to us, you decide to take matters further, we will inform you of the best way in which to proceed with your compensation claim. We will match your case up with a dedicated accident solicitor in St. Brelade who will fight relentlessly to ensure that justice is done. So call us now on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )