Accident Solicitor Sowerby Bridge
Sowerby Bridge is a market town on the edge of Halifax in West Yorkshire. The town began life as a hamlet with a small-scale textile industry. The introduction of water power led to the development of larger mills in Sowerby Bridge and by 1758, the town was seen as a prime location in textile manufacturing. The 18th and 19th centuries saw huge developments in canal building, which helped Sowerby Bridge quickly grow into a prosperous little community. Unfortunately, competition from cheaper, overseas manufacturers eventually led to the decline of the town’s economy and by 1988, Sowerby Bridge was a shadow of its former self.
The late 1990’s saw the regeneration programme that the town vitally needed and the beautiful 18th century canal buildings were restored into the Wharf that are now the pride of the local area. These days, Sowerby Bridge is a popular tourist destination with local businesses, restaurants, bars and cafés.
If you live in Sowerby Bridge, you will be more than aware of the town’s important industrial heritage. No doubt it’s now a much safer place to live than it was during the industrial revolution. Work in the mills would have been tough and fraught with danger.
Fortunately, we are safer in our workplaces now than we’ve ever been. We also have more rights now than we’ve ever had and if you have suffered from an injury at work you might be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
Accident Solicitor Sowerby Bridge – How do I make a Claim?
If you’re searching for an Accident Solicitor in Sowerby Bridge, there are a few facts you need to know:
- You can make a claim if you’ve had an accident that was someone else’s fault and this can include trips and falls, accidents at work, medical negligence and road traffic accidents.
- Your injury must have occurred during the last three years.
- Most claims can be processed over the telephone.
- You can pick up the phone today and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to speak to a friendly advisor who will give you all of the advice you need to start your claim
- You can visit www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk to find out within 30 seconds whether you qualify and how much compensation you could receive
Accident Advice Helpline are on hand 24 hours a day to help with any questions you have about your claim. Once you’ve made that call, you have no obligation to proceed and you can take the advice away with you.
Date Published: 2nd September 2013
Author: Jan Newell