Accident solicitor South Lambeth
Being involved in a car accident is never fun and when you get hurt as a consequence, it can change your life forever. Whether your injury is minor or severe, if someone else was responsible for the accident, then you are within your rights to be compensated for your suffering. This is where an accident solicitor in South Lambeth can really make a difference, as their experience in making injury claims will ensure you get all of what you are entitled to.
What injuries can an accident solicitor South Lambeth help with?
There are all sorts of injuries that can be caused by a car crash. Among the most common are:
- Whiplash: An injury to the neck and back caused by the impact of the crash.
- Head injuries: Caused by the person hitting their head on a window or a part of the car.
- Broken bones: Most commonly ribs, wrists, ankles, fingers and legs.
- Back injuries: Strains and injury to the spine as a result of the impact force.
- Airbag injuries: Airbags can cause burns, allergic reactions and bruising to the face and chest.
- Seatbelt injuries: Bruising and sometimes broken bones where the seatbelt lies.
- Cuts and bruises: Any part of the body can end up bruised and lacerated after a crash.
Whatever your injuries are, it is important to see a medical professional as soon as possible after the accident so you can be sure there is nothing more serious going on.
How Accident Advice Helpline can help
When looking for an accident solicitor that South Lambeth residents can trust in, contact Accident Advice Helpline to find the best person for their situation. With many experienced personal injury lawyers on our team, we will be able to match you up with someone with the appropriate knowledge and experience to get you the compensation you deserve.
We run a freephone advice line which is answered 24/7, so whenever you need to contact us we are only a phone call away. Whichever accident solicitor South Lambeth residents are working with, you can be assured they all operate a ‘no win no fee*’ policy, meaning you will be able to claim, no matter what your financial position. Not only that, but if for any reason your claim is not successful, no win no fee* means you will not be landed with a big legal bill at the end. Call us today and see how we can help you get what you deserve on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993.