Tucked away in East Ayrshire in Scotland on the River Ayr is the tiny village of Sorn, a quiet rural location which is best known for its success in the Britain in Bloom competition. While a place as peaceful as this doesn’t conjure up images of accidents, it pays to be aware that disaster can strike at any moment, leaving you feeling traumatised, upset and angry – particularly if it wasn’t your fault.
Are you looking for an accident solicitor in Sorn?
Accident Advice Helpline have been in business for over 16 years and we count TV consumer rights champion Dame Esther Rantzen as our patron, which is a good indicator that we really know our stuff. If you’ve had an accident that wasn’t your fault, there’s a good chance that we can help you with your search for an accident solicitor in Sorn and provide you with the expertise to help fight your corner, particularly if you’ve suffered any of the following:
- A road traffic accident, as a result of someone else’s careless driving or faulty vehicle.
- A slip, trip or fall, caused by a spillage that hasn’t been cleared away or uneven flooring.
- Medical negligence, such as an untrained first-aider.
If your accident was caused by another individual, and it happened within the last three years, you may be eligible for compensation, and Accident Advice Helpline are waiting for your call.
How can you help to prepare your compensation case?
Claiming compensation can be a lengthy and delicate process, even with the most experienced accident solicitor in Sorn, but there are several things you can do to help the progression:
- Make plenty of notes – keeping a record of all names and address of everyone involved in the accident is vital, and also of any witnesses.
- Take photographs – nothing tells a story like a picture and a good image can give details that words alone cannot.
- Keep everything organised – it’s likely that you’ll need to find various pieces of information at short notice and this is always easier if you keep everything in one place. Investing in a set of ring binders or box files is an excellent idea.
How do you get in contact with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline have friendly advisers manning the telephone lines and lines are open for you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week – simply call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to speak to someone from the team. Talk to us about your search for an accident solicitor in Sorn and ask us to fight your claim on your behalf.
Date Published: 29th August 2013
Author: Jan Newell