Road traffic accidents are unfortunately a very common occurrence. Sometimes a person can be a good, careful and considerate driver and behave in the correct way when on the roads and yet still end up the victim of a road traffic accident.
This is usually due to another road user’s neglectful or wrongful actions.
If this happens then the accident victim is entitled to make a compensation claim and should contact the accident solicitor in Shorwell team at Accident Advice Helpline.
This team of in-house accident solicitors can help you claim cash compensation for your road traffic accident.
Accident solicitor in Shorwell
Have you been the victim of a road traffic accident that was not your own fault?
Please read the information below that the accident solicitor in Shorwell team has put together for you. It includes some advice, hints, and tips for you to follow.
- Contact a reputable law firm who specializes in road traffic accident compensation claims like Accident Advice Helpline. They guide people just like you through the process of making road traffic accidents claims every day. You can claim for injuries that occurred in road traffic accidents up to three years ago.
- You can call Accident Advice Helpline any time of the day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The friendly, professional advisers will use a unique 30 second test to work out which road traffic accidents claims are likely to be successful. This advice is without obligation you do not have to pursue the claim unless you want to, the choice is yours.
- The advisers will put you in touch with one of our in house accident solicitors who are experienced in road traffic accidents claims. Your accident solicitor will guide you through the process of making your claim.
- Accident Advice Helpline in-house accident solicitors take all work on a no win no fee basis so you do not have to pay anything if you lose.
- Before you claim and whilst your claim is being processed it is important to remember to keep records of any money that you have had to spend relating to your injuries. Maybe you have lost money because you have not been able to work. Maybe you have had to pay for extra things such as childcare or travelling expenses. Keep all these receipts as evidence so that you are able to claim back as much as possible
- Do not worry about having to attend lots of meetings with an accident solicitor. Most road traffic accidents claims can be handled over the telephone and very few cases actually get to court.
Find out how our team can help by calling: 0800 689 0500, or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
Date Published: 6th June 2014