Accident solicitor Sarre
Sarre is a friendly little village situated in the home county of Kent. It’s surrounded by beautiful countryside and similar small villages which are said to boast a fabulous community spirit. Sarre’s local pub the Crown Inn or the Cherry Brandy House as it’s sometimes known, is steeped in history and dates back to the 15th century. Locals who frequent the Crown are known to enjoy telling historic smuggling tales which have been passed down the centuries. Charles Dickens is even said to have written part of the Pickwick Papers sat in the very place where today’s visitors to Sarre now enjoy a cold pint.
In such a quiet and peaceful setting, you can hardly imagine needing an accident solicitor in Sarre. Unfortunately accidents can happen anywhere, from the most bustling of cities to the most tranquil of villages. Most accidents are simply that – accidents. However, sometimes we can become injured through someone else’s negligence.
Accident solicitor Sarre – know the facts
If you are suffering from an injury, there are some facts you need to know before typing ‘accident solicitor Sarre’ into your search engine:
- You are entitled to make a personal injury claim if you have an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- Your accident must have happened within the last three years for you to be able to claim.
- You could have been injured in a car accident, a slip or fall, an accident at work or through medical negligence… they all count.
- Most people who make personal injury claims do not need to go to court, in fact the vast majority can be processed over the phone!
- There are a team of friendly advisers waiting at the end of the telephone right now to offer you all of the help and advice you need to make your claim. Simply call the Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Instead of searching for ‘accident solicitor Sarre’, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. There is no obligation for you to continue your claim, but you are certain to receive the best possible guidance on the claims process, in language that makes sense. We deal with claims from all over the country every day, from sleepy little villages like Sarre to our biggest cities.
One call, it’s simple!