How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident solicitor in Sandwich

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Sandwich

    Where can I turn to for advice after an accident?

    It’s easy to underestimate just how stressful it can be to suffer as the result of an accident that wasn’t your fault. If you’re struggling, it pays to look for some support to help you through the difficult time. But where should you turn, besides to your friends and family? Though loved ones can be caring and understanding, it’s sometimes advisable to look towards the professionals. Here’s a list of the sources of help that you should consider.

    An accident solicitor in Sandwich or another area of the UK

    You’re likely to have to pay for several expenses after your accident, including prescriptions, transport to medical appointments, and any time that you have to take off work. Therefore, you should consider making a claim for compensation. The right accident solicitor in Sandwich or any other part of the UK will be able to advise you on what you could be entitled to, and help you plan your next steps. Give Accident Advice Helpline a call on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. The line is open 24 hours a day, and the experts will be able to answer all your questions. You can also complete the 30 Second Test online for further information. When you need an accident solicitor in Sandwich, you need look no further.

    Support groups

    There are dedicated support groups in most areas that help people talk through their issues and concerns after being involved in an accident. Many participants have said that these sessions are very useful when it comes to seeking out support and moving on. Generally, these groups take an informal approach, and members are friendly and welcoming. If you’re struggling, why not go along to a session on your local area?

    Your GP

    If you’re suffering physical pain or mental anguish after an accident, book an appointment with your GP. A qualified medical professional will be able to give you all the advice you need, and can refer you to a specialist if necessary. Try to remember that everyone deals with trauma and accidents differently, and your GP will be understanding and sympathetic.

    Struggling after an accident is entirely normal, and it makes sense to take advantage of the support that’s out there and available to you. Remember that thousands of other people have been in a similar situation to you, and found that seeking help made a big difference in their recovery. You don’t have to suffer in silence.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 17th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.