If you are visiting Bath and travelling on to Bristol you may well pass through the town of Keynsham. A busy little town scattered with Roman remains it has plenty of shops and restaurants and if you need an accident solicitor in Keynsham you will find quite a choice. As with all busy modern towns Keynsham finds itself having to deal with plenty of accidents.
Accident Solicitor in Keynsham
If you suffer an accident and are injured as a result there are a number of things that can be done to help you when you are about to look for an accident solicitor in Keynsham and start your claim.
- Take a photograph of the object that caused the accident.
- Find out who is liable for keeping the area safe or the maintenance of the object and get their contact details.
- Take the names and contact numbers of any witnesses who may have seen the accident,
- Get medical advice on your injury; this is one of the most important parts of any injury claim. If you are not injured then just falling over will not constitute a claim.
- Keep a record of how your injury is affecting you, either through lost wages, increased childcare costs or emotional trauma
- Contact an accident solicitor in Keynsham or Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 for advice. You can call 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
The Small Print
There are three things that any accident solicitor in Keynsham will want to know about your accident. That it occurred within the last three years, that you suffered an injury as a result and that the accident was someone else’s fault. If you cannot answer yes to all these three questions then you will have very little chance of making a successful claim. Remember there is no such thing as a guaranteed payout when it comes to personal injury claims. Any figure quoted to you will always be an estimate. Also injury claims are not free. While you may be dealing with a no win no fee* solicitor you should always discuss what will happen should you lose as you will be expected to cover the costs; no one will deal with a claim free of charge.
If you feel that you need to talk to an expert before starting a claim then why not call Accident Advice Helpline. They have over ten years’ experience in dealing with claims and have over two hundred legal partners to call on to deal with a claim. They are available twenty four hours a day seven days a week and will offer a no obligation consultation in your initial call. They are supported by Esther Rantzen who has been campaigning for consumer rights for many years so with her support you can feel sure that they have your best interests at heart.