Having an accident that makes it impossible to get on with your normal work and family life is unsettling enough; however, when it’s not only not your fault, but potentially impacts on your immediate income, it can be devastating. That’s when a quick phone call to the professionals can help restore peace of mind by speaking with an accident solicitor in Westbury on Trym.
How to use an accident solicitor in Westbury on Trym
- Finding out if you have a valid claim is easy – simply call our helpline or try the 30-second test online.
- Other firms may outsource your case – when your accident solicitor in Westbury on Trym search takes you to Accident Advice Helpline, you know that as a specialised law firm, in-house solicitors will help you every step of the way.
- You won’t pay a thing – all cases are dealt with on a no-win, no-fee basis, so any costs will only come out of a successful settlement.
- Although we can’t guarantee a time-frame for your case to be settled – every case is different – we can guarantee that you will have a dedicated solicitor that you can speak to, and more general enquiries can be directed to our helpline.
- All kinds of accidents and injuries are covered, whether it’s a trip in the street or an incident at work, with damages covering current expenses, and potential future loss of earnings.
Accident Advice Helpline: the right choice every time
However impressive a company’s claims may be on their website, there’s nothing like having peace of mind, and a firm guarantee that they can deliver a top level professional service when you need it most. With an impressive five-star rating on consumer review-driven portal, Accident Advice Helpline’s dedication to customer services speaks for itself.
In addition, Dame Esther Rantzen, one of the UK’s most celebrated consumer rights champions, is happy to give her recommendation – not something you’re likely to find from a casual accident solicitor in Westbury on Trym search.
With over 15 years of experience in obtaining settlements for clients in non-fault accident cases, Accident Advice Helpline will take care of your claim; all you have to concentrate on is getting better.
Call now on 0800 689 0500 from a land line or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speak to one of our experienced and friendly advisers. They will offer you free, no-obligation claims advice is relevant to your circumstances. If you wish to check your eligibility to make a claim for compensation, why not take part in our unique 30-second online test? We’re waiting for your call!
Date Published: 27th November 2013
Author: David Brown