How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Accident Solicitor in Sandwell

    Are you using an accident solicitor in Sandwell to make a claim against a motorcyclist?

    When a road traffic accident occurs, any number of people could be responsible. In order to obtain compensation for your injuries, you will need to determine who was legally responsible for the incident and an accident solicitor in Sandwell could help you to do this.

    If numerous vehicles were involved in the accident, it may require thorough investigation to determine who caused the incident. Often, police officers will investigate the scene in order to find out how the accident occurred.

    This type of investigation could make it easier for you to make a claim with an accident solicitor in Sandwell as it will help to identify who you need to make your claim against. As long as you can prove that they caused your injuries, you should be able to obtain compensation from them.

    Whilst a significant number of road traffic accidents are caused by car or van drivers, motorcyclists may cause accidents too. If a motorcyclist is responsible for your injuries, you could still make a claim against them and you may be awarded a significant amount of compensation.

    Don’t forget – it isn’t just drivers who can make a compensation claim when an accident has occurred. If passengers in your vehicle also sustained injuries, they could make compensation claims with an accident solicitor in Sandwell too.

    Open Claim Calculator

    When should you start your compensation claim?

    If you would prefer to begin the recovery process before taking legal action it shouldn’t prevent you from obtaining compensation but it’s important not to leave it too long. Unfortunately, there are time limits on how long claimants have got to take legal action and, in most cases, claimants will be required to make a claim within three years of their injuries occurring.

    If you want to make your claim as quickly as possible to ensure that you’re able to obtain the compensation you deserve, why not contact us? Our dedicated personal injury team are always on hand to help new claimants and you can even contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for assistance with your claim.

    To find out more now, or to get started with your claim today, just call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile or visit the Accident Advice Helpline website to access additional information about the claims procedure.

    Date Published: 5th November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.