Accident solicitor in Llantwit Major


Llantwit Major is a coastal town in the Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales. In Welsh the town’s name is Llanilltud Fawr, after Saint Illtyd (or Illtud) who came to the area from Brittany in what was then Gaul. He founded a theological school called Cor Tewdws in the town in the 6th century. It is thought that this was the first centre of learning in Britain. It is said that the patron saints of Wales and Ireland, Saint David and Saint Patrick respectively were educated there. Saint Illtyd has his feast day on the 6th of November, and it is said that he is buried in the church of Llanilltud, or Capel Illtud on Mynydd (mount) Illtud near Brecon.

Need an accident solicitor in Llantwit Major?

You need representation from an Accident Solicitor in Llantwit Major to help you file a potential personal injury compensation claim. If you find yourself in such a situation, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. Because we have an in-house team of experienced accident solicitors who all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, we should have a suitable one for you.

Why would I need an accident solicitor in Llantwit Major?

If you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault in any way, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, and to do so, you would probably need the help of an experienced accident solicitor in Llantwit Major, for example. Your accident solicitor in Llantwit Major would also need to help you prove that another person was to blame for your accident.

How long do I have to claim?

Normally you would have three years to file a claim for injuries arising from an accident that happened within the British Isles. However, this is not always the case as some accidents and so the resulting injuries, must be claimed for within a much shorter period of time. To find out exactly how long you have to file your potential claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

Accident Advice Helpline

You can call us at Accident Advice Helpline now for information and expert legal advice, from a landline call 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile, ring 0333 500 0993. Why not call now and find out how we may be able to help you?

Most claims can be progressed over the phone, vastly reducing the likelihood of you being required to attend court.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )